The festive season brings happiness in life. All of us love festivals and there are lot of planning done long before the actual celebration. This year Dussehra and Diwali are just knocking your door and if your have not planned anything yet, let us suggest you some real adventurous thrills.
How about going for a wildlife safari at the magnificent dense woods of Pench? Does it sound thrilling? Let us put something more on your platter. What about a luxurious and eco-friendly stay, just in the middle of mesmerizing jungle ambience of Pench?
Presenting you one of the best planning for the upcoming festive season- A memorable wildlife safari in Pench.
So, what is there is Pench? A nerve chilling encounter with the majestic royal beasts are awaiting your way. As Pench is known to be the residence of considerable number of Royal Bengal Tigers, which was also the inspiration behind Rudyard Kipling’s classic creation “The Jungle Book” with everyone’s all-time favourite character “Mowgli and friends”.
As per the latest sighting stories, there are total 68 tiger and tigress in Pench approximately. The number pf cubs are 40, who are above 18 months age.
Here come the names of some of the majestic jungle inmates whom you can meet during the jungle safari in Pench:
- Collarwali: She is the famous tigress ‘Collarwali’, considered as the ‘Queen of Pench’. She is globally famous for holding a world record of delivering maximum number of cubs. She is oldest and fittest tigress in the National Park and is often referred as the supermon.
- Sharmili: She is generally sighted at Teliya zone and she is the mother of 4 cubs till date. She is named ‘Sharmili’ because of her shy nature. This majestic tigress generally walks away if she spots human activities around her. However, off late she is being spotted frequently and it seems she is gradually getting habituated to pose towards the visitors.
- Langdi: Langdi can be generally seen in Turia Zone. She has delivered three cubs. She was born with a defect in her right arm and hence was named ‘Langdi’ meaning ‘Lame’.
- Pahaddev Wali: She is also active in Turia Zone. Pahaddev wali is the mother of three -cubs and is frequently sighted recently.
- New Bhaghin wali: She also reigns the Turia zone. New Baghin Wali is the first-time young mom to 4 Cubs.
- Runizuni: Runizuni is mostly active in Karmazari Zone. She has 3 cubs and often seen nowadays.
- Raiyakassa Male: Raiyakassa Male has his territory in Raiyakassa area. He is a 10 years old hunk and very popular amongst tourists. He is Pench’s one of the favourite inmates.
Here is the detail about the luxurious accommodation in Pench for you this festive season of Dusshera and Diwali.
Presenting Village Machaan – one of the oldest and premium jungle resorts in Pench near Turia Core Zone. The resort is comprised of lavish Individual Glass Cottages, Specially Abled Cottages and also Honeymoon Exotic Cottages to offer magnificent stay encompassed by thrilling forest ambience. This elite accommodation near Turia Core Zone is well-equipped with all sorts of ultra-modern amenities and special arrangements for their guests. The prime rundown of facilities at Village Machaan includes Swimming Pool, Library, Mini theatre, Indoor Games like table tennis, snooker, carrom, chess and many more. The resort can also make arrangements of perfect candle light dinner for couples. The guests can enjoy, Nature Walk/ Bird Watching, Picnic, Cycling and trekking around the safe zone of the forest, Pottery workshop etc. too.
What else do you need to celebrate the festive season? The sight of ‘Supermom Collar wali Baghin’ and her dotting peer along with their cubs, ruling the bio diversity of ‘Mowgli’s Land’ and a lavish retreat for your stay at Pench.
Hurry up and book a safari in Pench now before it saturates!!
Kindly Contact us on http://naturessprout.com/jungle-safari/pench-national-park
Contact No.: 8435909944, 9766983240
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org